Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2 times brothers popped on screen i said they're dead with no doubt. And that's cool to die in movies but the problem is black people always have to be sacrificial lambs to save the white people. Both of those brothers didn't die for themselves they died in service to white people. They been doing that in movies for 100 mf years.

Dijmon's last words were "i have to get back to my family". How obvious is that?

Yeah on one hand when the first black dude died I was like, "thats fucked up the only minority we seen so far dies right away" but then on the other hand he was a cop and him dying made me happy so I was conflicted lol

Forgot I had this and just now watched it

I'm honestly surprised the girl survived long enough just to get to the train

So I guess the aliens need to breathe. Otherwise their super hearing should be like sonar in water and they could just swim or walk on the ground

It was a decent sequel though

This shit was dope. Im a little bummed i didnt watch this in theaters but Im glad I saw it at all. Despite not seeing it in theaters, it was still a great watch at home and gave me that same anxiety the first one did. That opening scene was so perfect. When they're all at the Baseball game and they see that ball of flame in the sky coming. The way the parents started gathering their kids and immediately walking out of the game trying to keep their composure was so great. Totally added to the atmosphere. Sucked that Krasinski wasnt a major character in this one, but hes 2 for 2 in my book. Can't wait to see what else he comes up with directing. They better get him and emily blunt to lead the F4 too.

I just saw this today.

This should be called "sit yo ass down"

They like ppl in the lockdown.

They're mad inconsistent with the rules of sound,but I loved both of these.

They be like you just getting into it,cut to black bitch.

How long can that hearing aid stay on?

I'm sure in part 3 they'll find away to blast that sound from a car or loud speaker to live freely until something else happens.

A more intelligent being may be sending those aliens.

They haven't been even shown eating.

They don't seem smart enough to leave their planet and get here on purpose,unless it was by chance.

what would they do on their planet?They seem like straight killers from a silent world.

Quality sequel and Cillian Murphy was a good addition to the cast. I like how his character went from completely cynical, having lost everyone who he loved to developing a bond with the deaf girl. And it turns out that its the kids who save the day at the end

I didn't like one and never thought about watching 2 but I hear (#bars) that 2 is actually pretty good don't know why there's a 3 coming out tho

Back