Welcome To aBlackWeb

A question regarding your siblings kids

I’m saying under curtain circumstances. Obviously if your significant other is a detriment to the kids wellbeing or they just not willing to help raise them, your nieces &/or nephew should come before that. That is if you agreed to raise them in the first place.
You speaking Godparent type thing?

You probably do. If the kids over 18 i get it. If you nieces and nephews aint grown and you on some fuck them shit you just an asshole.
You getting outta pocket.
Like I said...I have reason for why I feel like this.

You don't know how to critically think do you?
It's a useful asset an may help you since you are very surface with limited processing skill.

You getting outta pocket.
Like I said...I have reason for why I feel like this.

You don't know how to critically think do you?
It's a useful asset an may help you since you are very surface with limited processing skill.

Bruh you told us before you dont fuck with your family and blah blah blah. All im saying is unless them kids are killers or fiends i cant see why youd say fuck them. Thats the problem with the black community bringing family beef into new generation. I aint sayong you gotta raise em. And indont know why you care what i think anyway. I think its asshole type shit so be it.

I was the legal guardian of one of my siblings two kids (5 mos & 4 y.o.) during a family crisis. I had them for a little over 2 and a half years. It was a challenging experience because I had no kids of my own and really had no idea what I was getting into. That being said I would do it again in a heartbeat whether it be temporary or permanent, as long as I have the means to properly take care of them.

Of course I'm stepping in for family. Especially my sister's kids. Even if somehow I hated her or something, I still would take the kids. The argument is over once someone dies.

My brother & sister kids bad as Hell......
tenor.gif
I'm sure they'll find they're way

My siblings already know what’s up. I call my nephew my son, I watched my sister push his big head ass out. That’s my child already.

Bruh you told us before you dont fuck with your family and blah blah blah. All im saying is unless them kids are killers or fiends i cant see why youd say fuck them. Thats the problem with the black community bringing family beef into new generation. I aint sayong you gotta raise em. And indont know why you care what i think anyway. I think its asshole type shit so be it.
Nigga you have no idea what problems are in the black community and have no idea what you talking about still.

I let you get a pass once...don't get carried away.

Clueless ass nigga.
How you gonna repeat wrong shit?

Smdh.

Nigga you have no idea what problems are in the black community and have no idea what you talking about still.

I let you get a pass once...don't get carried away.

Clueless ass nigga.
How you gonna repeat wrong shit?

Smdh.

This conversation was over w days ago bruh i dont care about your feelings. If your family is trash you would know better than I would right? Idk why you so angry. You must be a toxic dude.

This conversation was over w days ago bruh i dont care about your feelings. If your family is trash you would know better than I would right? Idk why you so angry. You must be a toxic dude.
You talk alot of shit online....keep that same energy bruh

I'd take my nephews in, my sister would take my girls in

but neither of us would even think of no outlandish shit like throwing away marriages behind it (if thats what im reading)

if it cant be worked out thats one thing....but that takes time to decide

o/p sounds like somebody is telling the sibling to just say fuck the s/o if their kids need them.....that aint how that works

As a single parent (now) in case of a playa's untimely demise my sis in law and her husband would step in and raise my son. Same thing with ber daughter's as well.

My family and extended family are real close though so it wouldn't be an issue for me. If anything there would be the issue of who wants to keep him/them first.

I'd do the best I could.

But I'm very careful about extending myself beyond my limitations.

So as long as I have the resources I'd look out for them the best I could.

And if I didn't have the resources, I'd do my best to make sure they get them. But I wouldn't take on something that's over me head. That's not beneficial to anyone

I feel do words to the highest extent! Based of the child services the other parent still has to consider the outcome of the children. They always gonna be my nee and neff and ill always look out regardless. I'm the oldest of my moms 7 and I always looked out for my siblings so their kids ain't nothing but a chip off the block! #IGOt'Em

If your siblings are church going people then they would never ask you that. Even if they not church going people that's a dumb ass question. Folks can be fair and go above and beyond for kids without putting anyone over the other.

I would've told my sibling no just based off the stupidity of the question.

I'd take my nephews in, my sister would take my girls in

but neither of us would even think of no outlandish shit like throwing away marriages behind it (if thats what im reading)

if it cant be worked out thats one thing....but that takes time to decide

o/p sounds like somebody is telling the sibling to just say fuck the s/o if their kids need them.....that aint how that works
About time someone gets it.

It took the killer to understand the premise of the thread?

If your siblings are church going people then they would never ask you that. Even if they not church going people that's a dumb ass question. Folks can be fair and go above and beyond for kids without putting anyone over the other.

I would've told my sibling no just based off the stupidity of the question.
Another person who gets it

Back