COMMUNITY A Lesson Learned

Had to hash some mess out with a family member recently, I agree.

Thats whats up, happy yall were able to work things out. Its one of those things you always hear people say but you shrug it off cause you think it wont happen to you. It was some shit i had to learn the hard way unfortunately when i lost my pops at the end of 2016.

Sometimes in certain circumstances, you gotta use absence to increase honor & respect. Too much circulation make your price go down.

Even if you have small, large or no support system then always have your willpower greater than it. A support system can only take you as far as the support go but your will can do anything & take you anywhere

Take advantage of communication. The most prominent factor in life. It builds relationships, friendships & business partnerships.
Don't live a life of being sheltered or sheltering yourself. It's too much life outside to experience than to isolate yourself from the world. If you are blessed with good health, physically & mentally sound then stay active. Take advantage of it, go out & attack your hobbies, meet & build new fellowship, go volunteer somewhere, doing anything to stay productive. Now I get it, sometimes you wanna just relax in the house but don't let that be conventional. People like that misses a lot of things in the world

Never leave an enemy breathing, cuz one day they ll rise to fly at ur throat

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

A leopard can't change it's spots.

Not everyone deserves a second chance.

Remember that.

Always be honest.

Like always.

Shit is mad difficult, and there will be resistance. But there is so much peace in the truth I just want all people to experience the pure liberation of being completely honest with people

There are 2 ways to be happy. To get everything you want or to want everything you have.

People will bash you for doing the same shit they do in the dark. Fuck em. Keep doing you.