Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Lesson Learned

Mooney

Moon for Short
So far in life we all experienced a lesson in life.. what's something that you've learned that you think can help the next person..

Here's an obvious one:

Never burn bridges especially if you think you need to cross that path again!

@Whispering Eye I appreciate your Robbin'Hood techniques but stay thug ma! Don't slip up with the kindness bc there might be someone out plotting ... lesson learned

The more success you have, the more awareness you gain. The more failure you have, the more awareness you gain.

Either way, from success or failure, you gain. Everything that happens in your life teaches you a lesson.

Put what you learned from those lessons to good use, and use them to gain more.

Because

When you level up mentally, and no matter what you have, you’ll feel like you have.

Number one rule to live by for all you young people on the ABW.......... HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING DOES IT FOR YOU. Meaning be thankful what you have and don't have.

So far in life we all experienced a lesson in life.. what's something that you've learned that you think can help the next person..

Here's an obvious one:

Never burn bridges especially if you think you need to cross that path again!

Never expect to be paid back when loaning money. Anytime i give money out. I let them know dont worry about paying me back.

images

Learned this the hard way.

waiting is a skill.

Instead of running after everything you want, a lot of times if you wait for it, it will come and find you.

The more you run after something, the further it gets. If you stop chasing, it comes to you.

The universe works in a funny ass way.

Positivity Breeds itself.

Speak it, do it, live it.

Understand that failure is a learning tool. Reflect on what went wrong, try again.

Prioritize life. You may not be where you want to be, but you are alive, and that puts you one step closer.

Work like the Queen in order to be the King. (chess)

Think ahead, therefore change isn't necessary, it's now part of your game plan.

Only Love and Respect those who reciprocate it to you.

Even when successful stay hungry. One are one move from famine.

Approach everything, no matter how miniscule it may be with the passion to be great at it.

Don't wallow with the pigs and don't tease the wolves, both will eat you.

If you beefing with a friend or a family member dead that shit.. dont just keep it going cause you think you got forever to apologize. Thats not the case because tomorrow really aint promised and its one of the worst feelings in the world whenever you lose somebody before you ever get to make things right.

If you beefing with a friend or a family member dead that shit.. dont just keep it going cause you think you got forever to apologize. Thats not the case because tomorrow really aint promised and its one of the worst feelings in the world whenever you lose somebody before you ever get to make things right.

Had to hash some mess out with a family member recently, I agree.

Back