Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A John Amos Thread

You ever took a personality test for a job, it does the same thing. That’s why you gotta be one step ahead to past them.

It will ask you a question, to which most people will lie and say, some thing like, I believe it’s beneficial to arrive at work on time all the time. Then..it will double back and ask is it ok if a coworker is late.
Then it will ask if you would snitch on a co coworker if they are late, then if you say yea to all of that, it would say, if you were late, would it be ok if a co worker told on you.

Like, it play that game to see if you’re gonna keep it a buck or if you are just trying to do what you think you’re supposed to do. Algorithms play on that same type of stuff, that’s why you will get a bunch of stuff that you believe you don’t want

Nah, they called your bluff, it ain’t that you don’t want it, you don’t want it cause it make you feel a way, imagine,…it’s lowkey like

View attachment 1393951

Which makes perfect sense cause the algorithm itself is built off of our generation of the creation of engagement
I lied on my personality test lmao

I'm over my sister's house. My niece is listening to Bossman Dlow on the speakers. Is he trying to catch the beat or is it running from him?

I lied on my personality test lmao
You know that I found that sometimes, jobs want people with moral ambiguity. So some of the tests are designed to figure out how you feel and then what you lied about how you feel. In hopes that you have the moral flexibility to do the job. Like being an insurance adjuster. Having a good more compass as reflected by the test would get you disqualified. So you can’t really fail or pass or cheat a personality test, unless you were sure of what personality they wanted for your position

These apple cider donut flavored cashews got me in a choke hold. I probably go to the grocery store twice a week. Maybe 3 times. At least twice, I will pick up a can. I'm not eating them that fast. Just stocking them up cause they are only out for a limited time. Probably spent at least $70 in the past 3-4 weeks on these in total.

Back