Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A John Amos Thread

I learned something significant with algorithms, the reason why sometimes you continuously get some things that you don’t like or trigger you. Is that the algorithm goes by how fast you choose to scroll past it.

So it’s like, if you scroll past, it figures you were either not interested or bothered. And it wants engagement, good or bad. So it will double back and give you something similar but lighter but affiliated with something it knows you like, to gauge were you bothered or just not interested.

Say all that to say, my algorithm was feeling around this morning with me, and played a video where a dude was talking bout having a lil dick…

But see, i understand the hustle, if i scroll fast, its gonna think the thought of that triggered me cause i got a lil dick..

But see, I’m on to it, so I purposely let it play a lil to show it don’t bother me..check mate

You not about to inundate me wit lil dick joke videos

Gotta stay one step ahead

1728411740331.jpeg

I learned something significant with algorithms, the reason why sometimes you continuously get some things that you don’t like or trigger you. Is that the algorithm goes by how fast you choose to scroll past it.

So it’s like, if you scroll past, it figures you were either not interested or bothered. And it wants engagement, good or bad. So it will double back and give you something similar but lighter but affiliated with something it knows you like, to gauge were you bothered or just not interested.

Say all that to say, my algorithm was feeling around this morning with me, and played a video where a dude was talking bout having a lil dick…

But see, i understand the hustle, if i scroll fast, its gonna think the thought of that triggered me cause i got a lil dick..

But see, I’m on to it, so I purposely let it play a lil to show it don’t bother me..check mate

View attachment 1393886
I can't stand yo black ass sometimes bruh 🤣🤦🏿

View attachment 1393886
Last week I watched a vid when I was high about pre cum

138d9a0b7dc28503fa56bebd719a505ccc4e7144.jpg

I can't stand yo black ass sometimes bruh 🤣🤦🏿
You ever took a personality test for a job, it does the same thing. That’s why you gotta be one step ahead to past them.

It will ask you a question, to which most people will lie and say, some thing like, I believe it’s beneficial to arrive at work on time all the time. Then..it will double back and ask is it ok if a coworker is late.
Then it will ask if you would snitch on a co coworker if they are late, then if you say yea to all of that, it would say, if you were late, would it be ok if a co worker told on you.

Like, it play that game to see if you’re gonna keep it a buck or if you are just trying to do what you think you’re supposed to do. Algorithms play on that same type of stuff, that’s why you will get a bunch of stuff that you believe you don’t want

Nah, they called your bluff, it ain’t that you don’t want it, you don’t want it cause it make you feel a way, imagine,…it’s lowkey like

1728415393628.gif

Which makes perfect sense cause the algorithm itself is built off of our generation of the creation of engagement

Back