Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

I finished it, I'm not even gunna go into the numerous other major plot holes that popped up during the rest of this film.

Pretty sure guys wrote this bullshit & they didnt give a single fuck about this project. Its like they found out it was a girl power movie, got mad & decided to purposely write some bullshit to see if they would green light it. Sure enough it did.

Trust no one opinion who thinks this was a good movie

I don't know man. I think some of ya'll take these movies and yourselves too seriously.

This looks dope but I don't see it going any where. The technology is too new, which makes the price high.
I can see it being big for business. No more expensive monitors and cameras and docks for virtual meetings. Everybody wears the glasses and you all can be sitting together at a conference room table looking at each other like everyone’s in the same room.

I’d be willing to bet Teams is already working on the interface.

I don't know man. I think some of ya'll take these movies and yourselves too seriously.
Its a bad thing to want a quality product?

These people are getting paid & making a ton of money, but we're the assholes for wanting them to put some effort? smh. I wasnt even on some hardcore nerd shit, im just pointing out big ass plot holes & just nonsense in this film. Its clear as day they didnt give a shit.

I’ve gotten to the point where i recognize I’m hungry and I need to cook but I’m feeling lazy.

Then, I open DoorDash, and while scrolling I realize, do I want a stranger knowing where I live for 50 dollars worth of bad food?

Its a bad thing to want a quality product?

These people are getting paid & making a ton of money, but we're the assholes for wanting them to put some effort? smh. I wasnt even on some hardcore nerd shit, im just pointing out big ass plot holes & just nonsense in this film. Its clear as day they didnt give a shit.

None of the shit you listed was major plot holes.

You complained about the women being emotional in a movie where BP had just died recently, the city got decimated, and the queen died. lol Do you think it would have been good writing for the women to have been portrayed as a bunch of stoics under those circumstances?

You say the Wakandans didn't expect retaliation. They did. They just weren't aware of the extent to which the Atlanteans could strike back. Like you said, Wakanda is the most advanced nation in the world, and it's a landlocked country. They didn't know the Atlanteans had the kind of power that would allow them to use a river to do the damage they did.

If you didn't like the movie, that's fine. It's also good for you to demand quality. But finding a bunch of minor inconsistencies or logical blips in a movie that's fantastical by nature and acting like they make the movie the worst thing in world is just silly to me.

I ain't saying the movie is great or anything. It was just ok to me, but most of the negative feedback seems petty to me.

I can see it being big for business. No more expensive monitors and cameras and docks for virtual meetings. Everybody wears the glasses and you all can be sitting together at a conference room table looking at each other like everyone’s in the same room.

I’d be willing to bet Teams is already working on the interface.

It will be a niche market for a while. You talking bout one pair of glasses costing 100k compared to multiple computers, cameras and monitors getting to that price range together. Also, probably hard to fix. Easy to lose.

I’ve gotten to the point where i recognize I’m hungry and I need to cook but I’m feeling lazy.

Then, I open DoorDash, and while scrolling I realize, do I want a stranger knowing where I live for 50 dollars worth of bad food?

Honestly, it's no different than getting a pizza delivered... But I feel you 'cause I'm that neighbor that has surveillance cameras around the crib and pics of every car that sits in front of my crib for longer than a minute.

Can't be too careful.

Honestly, it's no different than getting a pizza delivered... But I feel you 'cause I'm that neighbor that has surveillance cameras around the crib and pics of every car that sits in front of my crib for longer than a minute.

Can't be too careful.
Lately it’s been a little too many

“Melissa is arriving with your order”

Just to see Tony, get out, drop it off, and take a pic

its starting to go there, where its like, ain’t shit guys are using low quality women as covers to hustle with that barrier of less personal liability. She at work and he Uber wit her car till she get off. Using her account in her name.

I know we all have points where we haven’t figured it out and still are in that survival mode, so I’m not trying to be judgmental, but…

Having been that dude at one point, I know he ain’t usually the most mindful

Back