Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

@Elzo69Renaissance

What's that song with this nice chocolate chick feat Missy from the early 2000s

It was a sample beat or it used a sample but it was like a one hit wonder.

It's not Nicole Wray.

It's at the front of my mind but I can't think of her name

Edit: Gina Thompson- that thing you do

Last edited:
So I'm finally getting around to watching Wakanda Forever (yea i know) & man.......what a trash script. Its amazing how they made a bunch strong female characters, act like a bunch of goofy emotional women unfit to lead. Like this shit is just full of nonsense.

So you expect some advanced nation to attack you after you free your princess from them, so they just park a few ships in front of the water and call it a day? Then they just swim under the ships, easily flood ya city and dog walk ya fighters.

Next, the leader goes to kill the queen, she just stands there with no guards waiting for him to break through the window & she died by drowning from.....his water bombs? Man wtf is going on.

Idk if i even wanna finish this bullshit.

So I'm finally getting around to watching Wakanda Forever (yea i know) & man.......what a trash script. Its amazing how they made a bunch strong female characters, act like a bunch of goofy emotional women unfit to lead. Like this shit is just full of nonsense.

So you expect some advanced nation to attack you after you free your princess from them, so they just park a few ships in front of the water and call it a day? Then they just swim under the ships, easily flood ya city and dog walk ya fighters.

Next, the leader goes to kill the queen, she just stands there with no guards waiting for him to break through the window & she died by drowning from.....his water bombs? Man wtf is going on.

Idk if i even wanna finish this bullshit.

I finished it, I'm not even gunna go into the numerous other major plot holes that popped up during the rest of this film.

Pretty sure guys wrote this bullshit & they didnt give a single fuck about this project. Its like they found out it was a girl power movie, got mad & decided to purposely write some bullshit to see if they would green light it. Sure enough it did.

Trust no one opinion who thinks this was a good movie

Back