Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

Anyone following the shitsngigs x Andrew Shultz drama?

To that point,

IMG-0064.jpg

Notice also the Native Woman Sacajaewean type imagery, compounding racist tropes.

Of course there’s just as much of an argument for Black women on a worldwide trauma tour affecting Black men’s global perception but the British dudes are the topic so.

Basically these tiktokers, ShxtsNGigs, went on the Schultz podcast and let Andrew and his minions talk incredibly reckless about Black women with zero push back.

Also, yes, Schultz can absolutely eat shit.

I listen to their podcast and to be honest, they probably wasn’t even thinking that deep about it. They are from the UK so they don’t seem as plugged into the US type of racism.

They’ve never disrespected black women, at least from what I’ve heard from them.

Oh I work from home brother✌🏾
Were you doing that before covid? Or did you finesse the covid situation into a permanent one?

Cuz between 2021-23 I had a rotation of 3 different people's houses I was kicking it at because they all worked from home, my nigga and 2 Friends. But it dried up for all 3.

Selfishly, those were good times

I typed a bit but deleted it. This isn’t a hill worth dying on.

But shxtsngigs catching a stray is funny. Them dudes from London and I listen to their pod. They not plugged into US racism like that to even think this deeply about it. They really don’t talk deeply about race at all. Their pod is mainly current events, tv, anime, and typical male bullshit.
Is UK racism really that much different than it is over here? I’ve heard similar statements before, but I still find it hard to believe.

Were you doing that before covid? Or did you finesse the covid situation into a permanent one?

Cuz between 2021-23 I had a rotation of 3 different people's houses I was kicking it at because they all worked from home, my nigga and 2 Friends. But it dried up for all 3.

Selfishly, those were good times
Nah

They didn't allow anyone to telework citing that people needed to be in the office everyday

lol Black women are funny. Half their podcasts revolve around shitting on black men, but the world is about to end because some black brits let a white man tell black woman jokes.

Now they acting like black men are responsible for their perception among women of other races? I'm sure some bitch ass niggas get with chicks of other races and bash black women. However, I've also seen how black women interact with women of other races, and they are full of shit if they are acting like they haven't built up their own fair share of bad will. Why is it that a lot of women can never take accountability for anything. No matter what the issue is, it's always someone else's fault.

Back