Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

Let’s be honest, we all fucking, every single guy here is fucking, undoubtedly, fucking and hoping hopefully, I fuck her good enough that she buy me something, or that I get proof some how that I fucked so I can rock off that accomplishment for a few years, I mean honestly…everyone of us is on board here.

But..to put on my Internet forum cap

View attachment 1394515

Bitches in leather boots still in 2024? I’ll pass
The bad thing is when I was posting this I already knew your answer lol

Yo, I’m not sure if any of yall ever seen Star Trek the next generation or are familiar with Captain Picard and how he is in the show. A prideful and smart guy, anyway.

In an episode he died and he relived the past and in a part of his past he got stabbed in the chest. So he wonders what he life would be like if he wasn’t so prideful leading to it getting him stabbed.

So he gets granted a glimpse into his life, and basically, bro life is so mid that he begs to relive the past and get stabbed in the chest again, just to not live that life.

If you ever in a slump in and your life and feel a way, lol…watch that shit

The episode is called Tapestry

IMG_2918.jpeg

Yo, I’m not sure if any of yall ever seen Star Trek the next generation or are familiar with Captain Picard and how he is in the show. A prideful and smart guy, anyway.

In an episode he died and he relived the past and in a part of his past he got stabbed in the chest. So he wonders what he life would be like if he wasn’t so prideful leading to it getting him stabbed.

So he gets granted a glimpse into his life, and basically, bro life is so mid that he begs to relive the past and get stabbed in the chest again, just to not live that life.

If you ever in a slump in and your life and feel a way, lol…watch that shit

The episode is called Tapestry

View attachment 1394640
Next Generation was amazing. I know people really like the Shatner/Kirk but I thought Picard was great

You aint fuck wit Captain Sisko?
I could never figure out if he was a bad actor or if his bombastic way of talking was his interpretation of who sisko was. Like he was doing his own version of Kirk. So it made it hard for me to enjoy him as a character..

Then the whole Jewish - Palestine obvious undertones…the whole thing rubbed me wrong to be honest. I’d take Voyager over DS9

I could never figure out if he was a bad actor or if his bombastic way of talking was his interpretation of who sisko was. Like he was doing his own version of Kirk. So it made it hard for me to enjoy him as a character..

Then the whole Jewish - Palestine obvious undertones…the whole thing rubbed me wrong to be honest. I’d take Voyager over DS9

damn.. I fucked with his character. Never watched the Kirk one so I didnt make that comparison tho

damn.. I fucked with his character. Never watched the Kirk one so I didnt make that comparison tho
His best scenes and episodes to me were when he was on the defiant, cause then he had a purpose to speak so aggressively and be forceful. Those episodes suited his character very well.

c60c287e0610d066dd45d6747f200317b506bcc4.jpg

0c33b9bfd2d81164c53ad51d59acfd2ae5ae6477.jpg

Back