Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

That one family got a free trampoline.

I kind of don't feel bad for people that have beach front property in places that have hurricane seasons.

Says this happened in the Marshall Islands. That's not far from Papua New Guinea. This happened because of an offshore storm back in January.

I’m thinking about vacationing to Seattle, any of yall ever been to Seattle?

How do you think a black man from the south would experience Seattle?

I spent almost a week working at a military base near Seattle years back but our off-time was spent mostly in Seattle and some in Tacoma.

The got a helluva micro brewery scene there. Mad varieties of beer out there and in the surrounding area.
I had no issues when we spent time in Seattle. Granted, we never ventured outside of downtown.
Visit Pikes Place downtown. It's kind of a must-see place.
There's some cool nightlife downtown. One spot we had dinner at was a Cajun restaurant with a live band playing Zydeco music. Plenty of others like it as well.

That's all I got at the moment.

Let’s be honest, we all fucking, every single guy here is fucking, undoubtedly, fucking and hoping hopefully, I fuck her good enough that she buy me something, or that I get proof some how that I fucked so I can rock off that accomplishment for a few years, I mean honestly…everyone of us is on board here.

But..to put on my Internet forum cap

1728500141360.gif

Bitches in leather boots still in 2024? I’ll pass

bugs_no.jpg

I don't find her attractive. Had to google image search to figure out who she is 'cause I had no clue.

Quinta_Brunson_cover.jpeg

^^^ Does nothing for me whatsoever.

Back