Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

Actually this is one story I’ve been following closely for years

We got a group chat w daily updates and everything
I understand the mayors complaints. Though the company said they lowered the price in the video. No idea how expensive it is. Guess you'd have to weigh the notion of getting a lot of false flags vs operational cost

I understand the mayors complaints. Though the company said they lowered the price in the video. No idea how expensive it is. Guess you'd have to weigh the notion of getting a lot of false flags vs operational cost
The shit cost 8 million a year which they offered to bring down to 4 million a year so it’s not about costs

Cuz

All this idiot mayor does is spend money I think it’s more nefarious

The shit cost 8 million a year which they offered to bring down to 4 million a year so it’s not about costs

Cuz

All this idiot mayor does is spend money I think it’s more nefarious
Sounds like he should be voted out

Sounds like he should be voted out
He will …. Hopefully he resigns asap cuz he got 3 more years left

his next move is to fuck the city up even more by finding a way to give these failing public school teachers the wild shits they asking for in these trying financial times

He will …. Hopefully he resigns asap cuz he got 3 more years left

his next move is to fuck the city up even more by finding a way to give these failing public school teachers the wild shits they asking for in these trying financial times
How long are the union contracts in Chicago, because I could have sworn the teacher's union just signed a contract a year or 2 ago...

How long are the union contracts in Chicago, because I could have sworn the teacher's union just signed a contract a year or 2 ago...
I think that was a stop gap but read the link below for what he s been fighting to give them

They are asking for 4 years contracts

I think that was a stop gap but read the link below for what he s been fighting to give them

They are asking for 4 years contracts

Oh those demands are certainly ambitious. Some of that list like switching to all electric buses is a bit much.

Oh those demands are certainly ambitious. Some of that list like switching to all electric buses is a bit much.
I don’t think any of that shit gonna move forward the biggest points of contention are the 10% annual raises and the housing assistance

CPS President is offering 5%

2 weeks ago there were rumors that the mayor asked the CPS president to step down cuz he ain’t giving in to the Teachers Union … he said no

A couple of days ago the mayor denied asking him to resign

I don’t think any of that shit gonna move forward the biggest points of contention are the 10% annual raises and the housing assistance

CPS President is offering 5%

2 weeks ago there were rumors that the mayor asked the CPS president to step down cuz he ain’t giving in to the Teachers Union … he said no

A couple of days ago the mayor denied asking him to resign
After further reading that fact that only 1 in 4 kids can read proficiently currently, them teachers are smoking that good shit...

After further reading that fact that only 1 in 4 kids can read proficiently currently, them teachers are smoking that good shit...
U d think but I’m learning progressives believe money solves everything our mayor is a former teacher who was endorsed by the CTU, he s gonna do everything in his power to make sure they get what they asking for

They are seriously floating taking out a high interest short term loan to pay for this contract which the CPA President and anyone w common sense is against hence why they want him gone

Back