Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

I’m not because you keep with the bs. Lied on me the other day and didn’t apologize. That’s dickhead behavior.

Never lied. You Confused with somebody else.you’re the one that said some wrong shit and I called you out on regarding me and I said you wouldn’t admit you’re wrong and say my bad that’s exactly what happened.

Don’t try and flip the shit and confuse me with somebody else and with whatever you got got going on

Cut the disrespect shit out

Never lied. You Confused with somebody else.you’re the one that said some wrong shit and I called you out on regarding me and I said you wouldn’t admit you’re wrong and say my bad that’s exactly what happened.

Don’t try and flip the shit and confuse me with somebody else and with whatever you got got going on

Cut the disrespect shit out
I’m still rolling at seasnake thinking Hispanics don’t view black folks the same as white folks if not worse.

I’m fucking rolling

This is the lie I’m talking about

That’s a fact I stated.

You’re saying we can say cracka but not spic but their views are exactly the same. Implying one is better than other towards black folks

But like I said. Cut shit out

I’m not implying one is better towards black folks though. If you have literally seen me point out racism in Latin countries. The only thing you keep saying is that I view other groups as less racist than whites. I never said that. I’m saying again white racism in America is a bigger issue than Latinos. Yes many Latinos ID as white and play into it.

And really the main reason the person was banned wasn’t just that slur. But you forgot all that because you love white people.

Last edited:
Back