Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple questions about sex toys... NH

Soul_Rattler

1. Knowing what a man who uses sex toys is called (lame, freak, weird, loser), what is a woman who does the same thing called?

2. Why do women use sex toys?

Before you answer that, consider this: MOST women can get sex whenever they want. Let's assume that every woman who CAN'T get sex when they want, instead use vibrators/dildos... That still wouldn't account for all the women using said toys.

3. Is there a foreseeable future in which men and women generally prefer sex with robots instead of humans?

Imagine a super advanced Siri/Google/operating system downloaded into a toy like this

(Readily available for a couple thousand bucks on Amazon)

4. Who is more justified? The woman who uses a dildo/vibrator because she doesn't want to be sexually assaulted or harassed? Or an innocent man who uses a sex doll because he doesn't want to be accused of sexual assault or harassment?

1. I don't think a man using a sex toy such as a fleshlight is lame/weak/weird.

2. I can't speak on why other women use sex toys, but I use them b/c they are fun.

3. I'm not knocking anyone's kink. If you wanna get it on with a robot go'ed. I'd just advise them to see the movie Ex-Machina . Also, I'd probably watch just for educational purposes.

4. What? No justification is needed for a grown person to use a sex toy.

Theres a diff between a guy and girl using sex toys bc most guys would rather go fuck someone than use the toy whereas a girl would rather use her toy than fuck someone.

So it generally makes a guy seem desperate whereas a girl the exact opposite.

Im sure females will get these dolls eventually but i dont think itll be as prevalent as the male consumer bc....well....they can go get the real thing and a free dinner/movie

Theres a diff between a guy and girl using sex toys bc most guys would rather go fuck someone than use the toy whereas a girl would rather use her toy than fuck someone.

So it generally makes a guy seem desperate whereas a girl the exact opposite.

Im sure females will get these dolls eventually but i dont think itll be as prevalent as the male consumer bc....well....they can go get the real thing and a free dinner/movie
What's the word for that?
1. I don't think a man using a sex toy such as a fleshlight is lame/weak/weird.

2. I can't speak on why other women use sex toys, but I use them b/c they are fun.

3. I'm not knocking anyone's kink. If you wanna get it on with a robot go'ed. I'd just advise them to see the movie Ex-Machina . Also, I'd probably watch just for educational purposes.

4. What? No justification is needed for a grown person to use a sex toy.
The question I should have asked more specifically is, why use a sex toy instead of having actual sex, knowing how easy it is for you to get it?

1. Knowing what a man who uses sex toys is called (lame, freak, weird, loser), what is a woman who does the same thing called?

2. Why do women use sex toys?

Before you answer that, consider this: MOST women can get sex whenever they want. Let's assume that every woman who CAN'T get sex when they want, instead use vibrators/dildos... That still wouldn't account for all the women using said toys.

3. Is there a foreseeable future in which men and women generally prefer sex with robots instead of humans?

Imagine a super advanced Siri/Google/operating system downloaded into a toy like this

(Readily available for a couple thousand bucks on Amazon)

4. Who is more justified? The woman who uses a dildo/vibrator because she doesn't want to be sexually assaulted or harassed? Or an innocent man who uses a sex doll because he doesn't want to be accused of sexual assault or harassment?

Women use sex toys because they dont always get off from whatever dude they fuck with or dont wanna deal with niggas at the time.

Men spending like 7 racks on a whole doll with ass titties mouth and hair is different from women buying dildos. 7 k can be spent on hoes.

The question I should have asked more specifically is, why use a sex toy instead of having actual sex, knowing how easy it is for you to get it?
Its true sex is way easier for women to get, but it's even easier to get the job done yourself. I'm not saying its just as satisfying but if you're horny and not into casual sex or "hey big head" texts, eh it helps. It's more of a quick fix, not a permanent solution. Sex with someone you care for will always be GOAT.

Women use sex toys because they dont always get off from whatever dude they fuck with or dont wanna deal with niggas at the time.

Men spending like 7 racks on a whole doll with ass titties mouth and hair is different from women buying dildos. 7 k can be spent on hoes.
Now imagine the same being said about a man. That him saying he's using a doll because a real woman doesn't do it for him or because he doesn't want to deal with real women. Everyone would call bullshit and basically say his problems with women are his own fault.

Also, I don't get the second part of your post.

Reactions: GNS

Lol cant say. 'Socially acceptable'?

I know this wasnt directed at me but ima give my take. Females are offered dick all day, everyday. Matter of fact, if a day goes by where a random guy didnt offer his dick, subtley or not, shes gonna think something is off. Females dont care to go out and get the real thing for the simple fact that they know they can get it n most those dudes probly arent shit. Less drama/risk to just stay in and use her toy if she dont have a go to guy.

And if she decides to fuck a guy just for some dick and keep it moving, shes a slut, not socially acceptable.

So when men use sex toys theyre lame, when they use women theyre players.

When women use sex toys its socially acceptable, when they use men for dick theyre sluts.

Just simple double standards.

Last edited:
Same could be said for paying for sex.

Women do it too but again, why?

All men pay for sex tho. Some men pay up front with money. Call it trickin.

Other niggas buy drinks, dinner, pay bills hoping to get pussy.

Don't mean to go on a tangent

Now imagine the same being said about a man. That him saying he's using a doll because a real woman doesn't do it for him or because he doesn't want to deal with real women. Everyone would call bullshit and basically say his problems with women are his own fault.

Also, I don't get the second part of your post.

Yes he would be looked at funny because other men will clown him for it. Nobody is gonna give you props for fucking a sex doll.

And i think this doll is beyond a dildo or sex toy women use. A dildo is just a dick and balls. These sex dolls got ass titties pussy and hair. Thats too creepy. And its costly them things cost thousands. Spending thousands on that when you can spend a fraction of that on loose women is odd to me.

And with these dolls does the pussy get warm or wet? If not that trash.

Niggas who pay for pussy/use sex toys are looked at like lames because pussy is put on the pedestal as the ultimate prize for a nigga. It's supposed to be the whole reason a nigga exist.

So if he buying pussy it's looked at like taking a short cut. And if he get some silicone pussy he looked at like someone who can't get pussy so females and males gon question this nigga existence like

534cb9eddef0e9dd57cb09764f4afdb8.gif

Yes he would be looked at funny because other men will clown him for it. Nobody is gonna give you props for fucking a sex doll.

And i think this doll is beyond a dildo or sex toy women use. A dildo is just a dick and balls. These sex dolls got ass titties pussy and hair. Thats too creepy. And its costly them things cost thousands. Spending thousands on that when you can spend a fraction of that on loose women is odd to me.

And with these dolls does the pussy get warm or wet? If not that trash.

There holes your logic. The reason sex doll has hair tits ass is because those are the things that visually turn a man on about a woman.
Like niggas wasn't really fuckin with pocket pussies because there was nothing there.

Females use dildos and vibrators because basically women are just vessels, holes wanting to be filled which is why in ancient times bitches were widdling dildos from wood and risking splinters in their pussy.
Females will stick anything in their pussy wood plastic metal glass vegetable fruit fists and feet to fill that hole in their soul.

Money wise paying 2 racks one time fee for some silicone pussy is not more than the lifetime costs niggas put out just to search for some pussy.

Its true sex is way easier for women to get, but it's even easier to get the job done yourself. I'm not saying its just as satisfying but if you're horny and not into casual sex or "hey big head" texts, eh it helps. It's more of a quick fix, not a permanent solution. Sex with someone you care for will always be GOAT.

:cry:Look at mama Rem..I like the way u think

There holes your logic. The reason sex doll has hair tits ass is because those are the things that visually turn a man on about a woman.
Like niggas wasn't really fuckin with pocket pussies because there was nothing there.

Females use dildos and vibrators because basically women are just vessels, holes wanting to be filled which is why in ancient times bitches were widdling dildos from wood and risking splinters in their pussy.
Females will stick anything in their pussy wood plastic metal glass vegetable fruit fists and feet to fill that hole in their soul.

Money wise paying 2 racks one time fee for some silicone pussy is not more than the lifetime costs niggas put out just to search for some pussy.

But silicone pussy not real. If its cold and dry wtf is the point?

But silicone pussy not real. If its cold and dry wtf is the point?

Half these hoes not real. Fake hair fake tits fake lips fake ass fake attitudes. Silicone pussy made from some thermal whatsajiggit that does get body heat.

I know it seems like I know this info from personal experience, but I don't.

Disclaimer out of the way, you're supposed to put sex lubricant in the dolls' holes. Depending on what kind of doll you buy, the mouth, vagina, and asshole are all ribbed to simulate the real thing accordingly.

But let's not get side tracked from the point, which seems to be that there's an illogical double standard. Don't believe me? Why do they sell dildos with balls? Why do they come in different "skintones"? And why are they modeled after actual guys? It's not just a mechanical affair of a hole needing to be filled.

Back