Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Black man dies after being shot by Atlanta pigs at Wendy's drive-thru. Update: special prosecutor dropped charges against the pig

Reading about this “blue flu” shit last night and this morning is really pissing me off.

I don’t realistically see how police culture gets fixed in this country the way it needs to be.

We all know what SHOULD happen but politicians aren’t gonna be able to pass it through.

I dont understand the cops morale being down.

How could they justify using deadly force on a man that was almost 19 feet away, running in the opposite direction.

I could understand if this case had gray area. But this is the hill they want to die on?

There can be no justification in shooting a person that is retreating from you. No gray area. Shit is the rare black and white case.

All these words just to say fuck them cops.

I wondering why at hospital you need armed security I know things happen at hospitals. But armed elderly security is not able to deal with people with mental issues. According to the family member I know the young brother had issues. This why folks scared to call cops they not trained for this type of stuff. Feel like this could’ve been avoided

Wait...so the other security officer shot the aggressor AND their partner...killing them BOTH???

I dont understand the cops morale being down.

How could they justify using deadly force on a man that was almost 19 feet away, running in the opposite direction.

I could understand if this case had gray area. But this is the hill they want to die on?

There can be no justification in shooting a person that is retreating from you. No gray area. Shit is the rare black and white case.

All these words just to say fuck them cops.

Don't forget he shot an occupied vehicle also

Back