Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Per Andre, he requested to see his father's body after the explosion ... as he couldn't believe his dad was actually dead. But the medical examiner told Andre and his relatives Mirko's body was "unrecognizable." Officials used tattoos and a Mississippi State lanyard around Mirko's neck to identify him.

As TMZ previously reported ... firefighters and police officers rushed to the Delta TechOps hangar near the international terminal at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport early Tuesday, after a tire blew up while it was being removed for maintenance.

Mirko, who was employed by Delta for over 20 years, was planning to retire in a few months ... according to his son. He was only 58.

Andre remembered his father as a dedicated family man who recently helped him out by changing the oil in his motorcycle.

The other victim has been identified as Luis Aldarondo ... a 37-year-old man from Newnan, Georgia.

Was in another forum in some thread about the Draymond & Poole fight with Gilbert Arenas commentating.

Jordan Poole is a good guy but a nigga like me would have to get revenge.

Fuck that. I would've happily shot Draymond in the leg ending his basketball career. Idgaf

You ain't getting me like that and thinking you getting away with it.
My villainous nature wouldn't allow it.
Sorry, not sorry

Some one put me on to some better slides with cushion. Just bought these a couple weeks ago. These shits are gonna cause me to break a bone. I almost fell down the steps a couple times. The cushion is way to slippery in these slides. They slide off my feet way to easy. My old ones had grip. They were the rubber kind. I think they were rubber.

These new ones feel like there is oil on them

20240828_184716.jpg

Some one put me on to some better slides with cushion. Just bought these a couple weeks ago. These shits are gonna cause me to break a bone. I almost fell down the steps a couple times. The cushion is way to slippery in these slides. They slide off my feet way to easy. My old ones had grip. They were the rubber kind. I think they were rubber.

These new ones feel like there is oil on them

View attachment 1367613
You ever try croc slides?

Man, I remember one time this chick I used to fucked wit heavy outside of work, decided she was gonna quit, and so, the manager and her going back and forth and the manager turned and smile at me after she cracked a joke. Me and the girl made eye contact. And at that moment I knew she was gonna take me down too.

Soon as I heard, oh, you think that nigga like you?

I was like welp, time to clock out
1724887514589.gif

Back