Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Since I cut down the size of my orginal plan, we can go either way. We will be staying in one area for the majority of the time. I saw some videos on driving in Costa Rica. The city and cost seem to be easy to drive. Has a high way. It is when you get to the rainforest where you have bumps and gravel/dirt roads. Roads get narrow as well. Private transportation to the rainforest is expensive due to the distance. So it is advised to go as a group and split cost. Rain is unpredictable and they do have mud slides at certain places that can shut down a road. A 4x4 vehicle would be advised. Renting a vehicle has it's own issues. There are fees that are not shown on your purchase until you get there. That includes the majore rental companies like Enterprise because I think they work with 3rd party businesses. Some people get scammed
Went to Costa Rica last year for my son’s high school graduation. Stayed on the pacific side in Guanacaste. It was beautiful.

Speaking of driving, we took a shuttle from the airport to the coast. Riding through one little town we got held up because this big ass Brahma bull was in the middle of the road, lol. The people were trying to coax it back to their house. Them shits were everywhere like they were pet dogs.

Went to Costa Rica last year for my son’s high school graduation. Stayed on the pacific side in Guanacaste. It was beautiful.

Speaking of driving, we took a shuttle from the airport to the coast. Riding through one little town we got held up because this big ass Brahma bull was in the middle of the road, lol. The people were trying to coax it back to their house. Them shits were everywhere like they were pet dogs.
I saw videos about the things like cattle and other animals being in the roads. I want to see that , lol.

The resort we stayed at always had monkeys hanging around. You leave food on your balcony they’ll come snatch that shit.

The birds were beautiful too. Shit was really nice.
I'm going to be in the rainforest. I won't be by a beach on this trip. I had a tree house as an option to stay in but most were taken and my party didn't want to do it, lol. I already know I'm gonna enjoy this trip.

I did my own research and created a plan. This was the most difficult trip I planned because there is so much to do. I will be staying in LA Fortuna by the arenal volcano. White water rafting, zip line, hanging bridges over the trees, atv, nature hike is what I'm planning to do. The last day, get a hotel in San Jose so we are closer to the airport. It is a 3hr drive from airport to LA Fortuna. Everything is spaced out in Costa Rica.

Next year, I want to stay at Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean side. They have the black sand beaches. I been to one in iceland. Those beaches are dope.

I used to live there. Arenal is amazing to see but you're gonna be in a lot of shuttles for your excursions because there's not much close to there except the rafting. La Fortuna is tiny but there are some nice spots to hang out and have a beer or grab some food. One can't miss thing in that area is Tabacon hot springs. It's expensive to stay there but just for a day pass it's not bad and completely worth it. Avoid Baldi and not those "free" hot spring tours where they'll have you sitting in runoff water under the bridge.

San Jose is trash for the most part but depending on what area you're in there's this restaurant called Cafe Mundo that's in an old mansion and the food and atmosphere are great.

Also... never order a steak in that whole country no matter how good they say it is.

Back