Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

It got worse, wasn't him and his brother messing with the daughter.

I don't know about the brother, but the wife caught Bobby with the daughter.

lol @ this dude trying to rewrite history like he was just trying to take care of Sam's family. Forget the fact that you don't have to marry your friend's widow to look out for her, did this nigga forget that he wrote a song about wanting his best friend's wife. He already snitched on himself.

I don't know about the brother, but the wife caught Bobby with the daughter.

lol @ this dude trying to rewrite history like he was just trying to take care of Sam's family. Forget the fact that you don't have to marry your friend's widow to look out for her, did this nigga forget that he wrote a song about wanting his best friend's wife. He already snitched on himself.
The daughter married Bobby s brother

Then he dropped I wish he didn’t trust me so much lmao

Ill browse the basketball reddit and these people steady asking about form checks.. its annoying like dog if your shit is consistent who cares about the form unless its hitchy and you cant get your shot off

Last edited:
This shit legit made me laugh cause it do be like this😂😂😂

Georgia playing around wit that young thug trial is really the equivalent of negative hiphop rappers entire career. When it comes to being influential to the minds of kids and adults that act and think like kids.

They are really allowing a lot of that shit to not only play out the way it has, but play out and be released in a way to really have people out here thinking that the penal system is outchea to play wit you.

That shit is intentional and predatory. Educate your love one, they on the offensive.

That’s like, if you had a rat problem, you don’t try to take out all rats, because it’s ignorant to believe that all rats behave the same. And if you do, it’s a huge undertaking because you have to put a lot into trying to eradicate all rats.

What you do is divide and conquer. First you go after the dumbest rats, because they are easy. How do you get only dumb rats? You provide them with something they want knowing they won’t think twice about it.

You put it out in the open, they come to you, you don’t you gotta go to them. Once the dumb rats are out of the way it’s easy, because the smart rats will do most of the next phase for you.

Now, you cut down on the resources available, this will make the smart rats become combative and eliminate most of each other by themselves.

Then, you move in and handle who ever is left, knowing they are the most challenging because they survived Darwinism.

Right now in Georgia, it seems like the law is gearing up and in phase of, eliminate the dumbest. Same thing is happening in Cali with how they changed the law when it comes to petty theft.

Ay yo that everything bagel breakfast sandwich and peanut butter power shake from Scooters this morning hit the spot!

200w (5) (8).gif 200w (5) (9).gif

lol… this is how incredibly wealthy people pay their bills, and why you can’t tax them because theoretically, they don’t have taxable income. Kinda sad but hey

Back