Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Old Man Cain @Big Lurko

Y’all heard bout this?

Mans bust his gun in the face of a visible threat but he's in the wrong?

FOH. As long as his joint was legal, I don't see what the problem is. Was he supposed to die for the transit company or something???

FOH. As long as his joint was legal, I don't see what the problem is. Was he supposed to die for the transit company or something???
Oh you know the 2 passengers on that bus will for sure be getting a bag

0 tolerance policy for drivers carrying. He wont face charges tho but his job cooked. Shit i rather be alive looking for another job then well..dead.

0 tolerance policy for drivers carrying. He wont face charges tho but his job cooked. Shit i rather be alive looking for another job then well..dead.

True, but c'mon, these drivers gotta face idiots like this every day. And from what my peoples out there tell me, Charlotte got its crime heavy spots like every other city it's size.

That's that case of I rather have than need than need not want. Most jobs don't allow you to have guns especially on public transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back