Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a parent has been gone for many years but once to come back, the relationship has to be built from scratch. Meaning that deadbeat parent shouldnt just show up. Gotta call first.

Pop ups are never good because of emotions. Call first to get those emotions out first. Pop ups are never good I hated when one of my friends use to do that shit. It means that you think the other person's is required to drop what they are doing and give you attention.
Cool cool cool

But new nigga don’t have say so.
The mom and dad need to talk.
No tell the background.

Tv is so bad right now. Outside of maybe 10 original shows with good writing.

Everything is white savior shows, who did they make this for shows about a group of minorities that seem like they make it for a group within the minority that wants more to be around white people than their own race. Different variations of Power when it’s black tv or different variations of blackish. The shows that have good concepts and excite you, turn out to be foreign shows where the dub is so fuckin horrible it doesn’t even match the sub titles. Then there’s the countless stupid and selfish people reality shows.

Honorable Mentions from the weekend:

First off, shoutout to dude at Sam's Club who tried to lowkey mean mug me because he thought I was checking out his girl.

T.I. laughing clip.gif

Just came for the chocolate muffins bruh...............relax.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

Second, shoutout to the young lady working the drive thru at Chick-Fil-A who looked like Lauren from Power and showed a young cub some love.

Got my food before other people who ordered before me.

Saturday was definitely a good day.

fatboy haters gonna hate clip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back