Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when it becomes increasingly obvious that a marketing team is flooding algorithms with shit.

I’m not a fan of snowfall and I’ve never even seen an episode, why it is consistently showing up in every algorithmic state? Or some dude named Eric Mays or some southern rapper named 2 tymes or some shit.

I wish you could just make that shit leave you alone. Go bother people that like that shit. Bet they ain’t getting inundated with shit I like.

Olive Garden fell off to me around..funny enough around the time 50 was hot and I only know that cause I wore a Gunit tee on a date

:hahaha:
The food was awful…

Anyway I happen to go to Olive Garden in Myrtle Beach recently, and tourism is struggling since COVID so their little staff perfectly matches their empty restaurant.

@Love when I tell you I had the best service from any restaurant I’d had in years. Not only was the service on point. My waitress was a sista that had the composure and professionalism of a 5 Star restaurant waitress.

And the food

View attachment 1043633

My god, the food was amazing. The breadsticks wasn’t garlic sticks and salt. It actually tasted like breadsticks with butter and light garlic.

The soup before the entree was perfectly blended, shorty suggested some shredded cheese over it. I wasn’t feeling the idea but I went with her suggestion. Beautifully perfect.

Then the entrees came, everything seasoned to perfection.

Off season Olive Garden is a different kinda experience. It’s like back when going to Olive Garden was a flex
My 8 year old niece wanted her birthday dinner at Olive Garden.. So we went like 13 deep, I kept it simple and ordered the chicken Parmesan cause there’s no way you can fuck that up.. That chicken parm was fire and they’re starting to offer that shredded cheese on EVERYTHING even salad, seem like it do make the meal a little better though…

Whoever wrote and ok’d wakanda forever needs to be fucking shot.

So wakanda defended by mostly females that get washed …Princess gets punched in the face repeatedly and no outrage and all the innocent black lives killed to allow this messican to live after killing all the innocents and a queen?
An new tchalla raised by a single mother and maybe gay auntie?

So the most power country on earth was ran thru by chapo nem?
And niggas liked this?

Fuck whoever wrote and ok’d that and who ever liked it. I was blind first go round but I see now.

So wakanda defended by mostly females that get washed …Princess gets punched in the face repeatedly and no outrage and all the innocent black lives killed to allow this messican to live after killing all the innocents and a queen?

And niggas liked this?

Fuck whoever wrote and ok’d that and who ever liked it. I was blind first go round but I see now.
Did you know that the plot of Wakanda Forever is almost the same as KickAss 2?

And niggas liked this?

Black folks was getting bitched the whole movie

Like bruh whooped on two black women killing one and damn near the second one. Yet the Princess showed she was stronger than the strongest black man.

This some bull shit
Yea it made absolutely NO sense. Just like how the culture felt Angela was done wrong not winning that award…

It was mid at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back