Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, stop it. You come into topics all the time and make blanket attacks. You can say what you want to say and call whoever whatever you want, but stop with this throwing rocks and hiding your hands routine you're playing. @5th Letter holds most of the hard lined pro-black opinions that you do, but he ain't on here beefing with half the site like you do. That's because he makes his point an moves on. He ain't out wildly firing shots into a crowd and then trying to play innocent because people react to being hit.

And you keep on bringing that ooon button up? Who gives a fuck? People stupidly throw the word coon around all the time. You being so big an offender of that that we got a reaction for it ain't exactly something to be proud of.
I used to go back and forth with y’all like @Disanthrope but after awhile it got tiresome so I just say my piece and bow out or ignore shit. But every once in a while I’ll call out some shit if it’s egregious enough.

I used to go back and forth with y’all like @Disanthrope but after awhile it got tiresome so I just say my piece and bow out or ignore shit. But every once in a while I’ll call out some shit if it’s egregious enough.
I know, I wish I could just ignore the coonery but its not in me..

This website is really a virtual Plantation

You got niggas who worship white women, love Friends but hate Pac. You got nigga who defend Kyle Rittenhouse but hate Kaepernick.. that's hard for me to disregard

I remember. You and I jousted. I never remember you just relying on personal attacks though. I always thought you had actual points and stood on them, even if I disagreed with you.

For the record, I don't fault @Disanthrope for calling out bullshit. I'm not even knocking him for taking shots at other posters. If he doesn't like Freeman's love for white women, he's free to say whatever he wants about it. Just be real about it. Don't call someone out and then go to another topic and whine about how everyone is just against you because you make them insecure. What kinda shit is that?

I remember. You and I jousted. I never remember you just relying on personal attacks though. I always thought you had actual points and stood on them, even if I disagreed with you.

For the record, I don't fault @Disanthrope for calling out bullshit. I'm not even knocking him for taking shots at other posters. If he doesn't like Freeman's love for white women, he's free to say whatever he wants about it. Just be real about it. Don't call someone out and then go to another topic and whine about how everyone is just against you because you make them insecure. What kinda shit is that?
Why I gotta catch a stray tho?

giphy (25).gif

I don’t for the most part take personal shots. But even with sticking to the topic shit still got heated.

Just say your piece then that should be it. We are not going to agree on everything, and that's alright. Personal shots ain't needed.

You're doing the same shit

Ive never attacked you first right Monk?

but my rhetoric has triggered you for the reasons I mentioned a few minutes ago

I wish yall would just admit white supremacy has conditioned yall..US as black people and your views and beliefs have been skewed. Its ok

Remember yall hated @Race Jones too

Yall voted @5th Letter worst mod only because he's the most woke mod, not because he deletes threads or bans frivolously or anything like that but because he's Pro black.. he's the "worst"

Yall are off code, bottom line

I don’t for the most part take personal shots. But even with sticking to the topic shit still got heated.

True. You dudes have hardlined stances and are unforgiving when it comes to how you push your ideals. That will rub a lot of people the wrong way. It doesn't mean you're wrong. People just don't like being slapped in the face, so it stings. It doesn't really bother me. As long as people stand on their principles, I can respect them even if I don't agree unless those principles are stupid or based on nonsense (e.g., white supremacy).

You're doing the same shit

Ive never attacked you first right Monk?

but my rhetoric has triggered you for the reasons I mentioned a few minutes ago

I wish yall would just admit white supremacy has conditioned yall..US as black people and your views and beliefs have been skewed. Its ok

Remember yall hated @Race Jones too

Yall voted @5th Letter worst mod only because he's the most woke mod, not because he deletes threads or bans frivolously or anything like that but because he's Pro black.. he's the "worst"

Yall are off code, bottom line

I've never claimed that you attacked me nor have I ever felt attacked by you. I don't have any personal issues with you.

You're rhetoric doesn't trigger me. I find your inability to make logical conclusions, your childish tendency to resort to personal attacks even when you're making good points, and your goofy need to play the victim role even when trying to be a bully all to be lame and every now and then I like to make that known.

White supremacy has conditioned everyone. No one on this site is immune to that though certain people have been influenced by it more than others.

I didn't hate Race. I didn't agree with her on most issues, but the site isn't better without her.

I never vote in any of the popularity polls on this shit and even if I did, I don't know or care enough about the modding on this site to bother voting one way or the other.

I have no problem with anyone who expresses pro-black opinions whether they are militant or not. In fact, as I gained more knowledge, I came to understand that MLK and the others that are celebrated probably couldn't have accomplished what they did without Malcolm X and the Panthers who have been maligned. I just think that a lot of the pro-blacks/afrocentrists now are either frauds (e.g. Umar) or blowhards (e.g., you), and actually do more damage than good to their cause.

Man all this time I just thought that shit was a fire flame 🤦🏾‍♂️

lol It's Sephiroth standing in front of fire. It's from Final Fantasy VII.

I fw Monk though

Appreciate it bro. I feel like everyone should like me better now that I no longer am bored enough at work to pointlessly argue with people for 20 pages at a time in every topic. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back