Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about Freeman's white worship, but you're proving my point. You do care about it, and you commented on it, but now you want to act like the beef with him came out of nowhere.

And I don't care where you came from, so miss me with that. It doesn't impress me. Your actions matter not your origin, and you can't even stand on your own square regarding how you move. That's cowardly and not respectable. That's why we clash.
Or maybe its because you're biracial and been rocking a white man in your avatar for 15 years across two websites

:cont:

Or maybe its because you're biracial and been rocking a white man in your avatar for 15 years across two websites

:cont:

See cornball shit. You can't hold your own in any kind of ideological discussion so you constantly resort to personal attacks. You're a fraud and useless when it comes to doing anything of substance for black people. But go ahead with your bullshit. What's next? You want to call us all coons because we all write in white text on this site?

Don't bother responding because you're incapable of actually saying anything that matters.

See cornball shit. You can't hold your own in any kind of ideological discussion so you constantly resort to personal attacks. You're a fraud and useless when it comes to doing anything of substance for black people. But go ahead with your bullshit. What's next? You want to call us all coons because we all write in white text on this site?

Don't bother responding because you're incapable of actually saying anything that matters.
Who is that white boy and why does he mean so much to you? why is that the ONLY Avatar that represents you?

Because you're compromised just like the majority of these ABW niggas

Didn't you steal a gay rappers identity.. fag mouth fuck out my face Nolte
You can only pretend so long
Remember how you had man crushes on the ic? Nolte was one em, icecoldstew and others

Remember when men would post selfies you like you would always be the first to comment and then one day you called another man "STUNNING". Your exact words were "nigga you are stunning" Remember?

I remember one time in tinychat Stew said you're a weirdo who has his pics saved and posts them randomly. Pretend im lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back