Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked to give you a negative rating
I see that private school education you got is about as valuable as a hooker with no pussy

Show me where I said to give me one or show me what I said would happen if I got one

Fashion week and usher at the same time?

Niggas closed the louvre early cuz niggas want to see paintings undisturbed.

This that bullshit

My sister reached out to me. I ain’t seen or spoke to this chick forreal since I was a kid. She always was funny acting towards me. I heard she’s on an apology tour. She’s small talking the fuck outta me. Whew! I’m trying so hard to be cool.

In other sad news, I was at work yesterday helping my team member and she received news that her mom died. Whew, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone in that moment.

The day immediately turned gloomy. Later, we had a meeting and we heard someone in the hall way screaming. So we stopped to go see who it was and it was my work bestie crying because she just got news her aunt died.

September is a bullshit ass month forreal.

My sister reached out to me. I ain’t seen or spoke to this chick forreal since I was a kid. She always was funny acting towards me. I heard she’s on an apology tour. She’s small talking the fuck outta me. Whew! I’m trying so hard to be cool.
Think it time to mend things and start building a relationship again?

In other sad news, I was at work yesterday helping my team member and she received news that her mom died. Whew, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone in that moment.

The day immediately turned gloomy. Later, we had a meeting and we heard someone in the hall way screaming. So we stopped to go see who it was and it was my work bestie crying because she just got news her aunt died.

September is a bullshit ass month forreal.
My homie of 30 plus years just died yesterday too

1696151325685.png
Shit really fucking me up … I’m a sort it out when i get back home

🙏🏾🤲🏾🙌🏾

e16ff3ca218aa799de82ea6a817636839f272cf5.gifv

Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up Wake up
Get up Get up Get up Get up Get up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back