Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man this one got me emotional

Funny thing is, and I might be reading too much into this............but I don't think she even fucks with her moms like that.

Notice how the first one she went looking for after she won was her father............not her mother.

During the match they kept showing her in the stands with Leon, so I'm assuming they must be together.

I'm thinking that her mother left her father, and Coco hasn't looked at her the same way since.

Funny thing is, and I might be reading too much into this............but I don't think she even fucks with her moms like that.

Notice how the first one she went looking for after she won was her father............not her mother.

During the match they kept showing her in the stands with Leon, so I'm assuming they must be together.

I'm thinking that her mother left her father, and Coco hasn't looked at her the same way since.
I thought that too at first til I saw them hugging and kissing after one of her match but

Leon was there all week

She prolly went looking for her dad cuz he s the one who introduced her to the game and coached her up plus he was all over the stadium while everyone else was in the box

All in all you might be right this the first tournament I have seen him not sit in the box

It's a spot im looking to hit next summer, along with Rome and Paris. Just something I'm looking to explore and cross off the list

My guy I'm about to save you the cost of 1 plane ticket..

What if i told you... Rome is actually in Italy

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back