Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what’s weird to me, people like Gilbert Arenas and Stephen Jackson will have conversations to belittle people who have never made it to the NBA or never could by saying that the NBA is the top 1% of players in the world.

Say that everyone’s good, and could bus the average guys ass. Then turn around and say shit like, I was bussing so and so’s ass in practice but couldn’t get playing time, and people were hating on who they were and this and that.

In one breath you say everyone has ability then in the other act like you are oblivious to that fact that it takes more than ability to succeed. And that’s the detriment of never having an actual real job.

That shit becoming a surprise to you as a grown man that you have to learn to work within a system and make certain sacrifices to get ahead. Rappers be on the same shit, all these entertainers and athletes that learn real life lessons when met with friction acting like shits a conspiracy against them.

He got on the court cause he was a coaches favorite, no shit. You think your ability to be good at what you do overrides every other thing in the world?

And it’s cause that was the case for them in highschool and college, that was the case for them in their town and underground studios. But once them Mufuckas gotta be grown and grow up, the game is rigged.

Bunch of dudes raised by women and think that every thing supposed to be just handed to them just cause they have something to offer.

Last edited:
Tyrese might be in the dirty mack HOF, dude was trying to take DJ Envy's wife. I see why that interview went the way it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back