Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I been going to Royal's in the village lately too.... that Italian cold cut be hitting

That didn’t answer the question
I mean he just naming known hood spots....

The two village spots in the same shopping center.

these ain't really tourist destinations, they places that people from that neighborhood regularly go to. I think you could do the same for literacy any city in America

But it ain't like niggaz extra aggressive around there. If you minding your business, you good.... but if you extra scary and anxious... maybe somebody might fuck with you.

But none of them spots is high rubbery spots

But is there any truth to what dude said in the video?
He was stunting. Most them shits on main roads.

There's times when it might be a little wild. but mostly you're cool.

I know way more dangerous spots in the city that should make up a list like that. .. but they in the cut, and niggaz legit get bodied in them shits...

It was one spot that had a rep for good ass wings. And they legit held our order while niggaz was sizing us up... I stepped outside to smoke and a nigga around the recognized me and called the shit off.
We was bout to be gone. Crazy thing. The wings were bomb. But that was not our hood. And places like that ain't on his list... so it's mostly cap.
. It might be funny to college students from outta town.. but not niggaz who really be outside

these ain't really tourist destinations, they places that people from that neighborhood regularly go to. I think you could do the same for literacy any city in America

But it ain't like niggaz extra aggressive around there. If you minding your business, you good.... but if you extra scary and anxious... maybe somebody might fuck with you.

Thank you Du

The irony.

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back