Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoelaces for sure his ring run had a njgga hype foreal

a812afd401a2d05d9ec61a1e6d03289020f12d74.gifv

17db94242473e9a8e3f4abd7a3813829133abc7a.gifv

Already gotta take a day off. I got strep throat. School year just started and sickness is knocking the staff and students out one by one.
Shit rough out here

My daughter is home sick for the third time since she started day care less than a month ago

Had an outbreak at the crib last week

I know about 7 ppl who have had it recently … it’s weird cuz they are now saying treat it like a common cold but still

Yeah, that's basically what we're seeing. A seasonal uptick because of a new variant. That's the same thing that happens with the common cold and the flu. I'm not pathologist or anything, but I would think it would be dangerous to get too comfortable with COVID. The way it mutates so much, you'd think there would be a chance of it becoming dangerous again.

Yeah, that's basically what we're seeing. A seasonal uptick because of a new variant. That's the same thing that happens with the common cold and the flu. I'm not pathologist or anything, but I would think it would be dangerous to get too comfortable with COVID. The way it mutates so much, you'd think there would be a chance of it becoming dangerous again.
Yea I was posed to be in the office today but ran out of home Covid tests I’m a cop some later today if I’m negative I’m a go in the office

Don't know what'd happen if we had to do another lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back