Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol reminds me years back when i was house hunting. This one house we went to was literally covered with cats. Im talking each room, each floor just cats EVERYWHERE and it smelled HORRIBLE. Never seen nothing like it and will never forget. Couldn’t believe they put that shit on the market.

Bruh, we were looking at houses way back around '02-ish and stepped into this nice ass crib with a finished basement and everything. Big as hell, price was right, and it was all good until we asked to see the basement. The chick hesitated at first, but eventually let us check it out. When she opened the door, I caught wind of the smell of cat spray. I'm like "naw, you trippin" but as we went further down the stairs the smell just got to be overwhelming. Wife and I looked at each other like "nah b" 'cause even though the basement was rather nice, you couldn't even use it 'cause the smell of cat spray was so damned bad.

Damn, context? I thought the maga hats I found were bad. 😅
Lol ain’t really no context we got hired to do some work for homie went there saw this shit and it was a lot of shit in there took the pics got up outta there
Went back and told the boss we not fucking w this and kept it moving

Yea I saw some Maga shit in another “ client” crib

I miss my curly hair
So curl the locs.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back