Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait how is Jaylen Brown playin in a big 3 all-star game against actual big3 players? Lmao i dont think the optics is what cube thinks it will be.

Salute tho its dope nonetheless just dont get hurt.

Wait how is Jaylen Brown playin in a big 3 all-star game against actual big3 players? Lmao i dont think the optics is what cube thinks it will be.

Salute tho its dope nonetheless just dont get hurt.

His contract's guaranteed, so.......unless there's a clause in his contract or something........he should be good.

He bout to get “ suspended “

That'd be a bad look for the NBA if they did that.

His contract's guaranteed, so.......unless there's a clause in his contract or something........he should be good.

That'd be a bad look for the NBA if they did that.
Wasn’t Cube just talking bout the NBA trying to sabotage the Big 3…. To have the NBA player w the biggest contract ever on it ain’t a good look for the NBA

Plus I think the NBA is ultimately trying to set up something like the Big 3

Players play in Pro-am and celebrity games all summer. I don't think the league or the Celtics can do shit.
Wasn’t Cube just talking bout the NBA trying to sabotage the Big 3…. To have the NBA player w the biggest contract ever on it ain’t a good look for the NBA

……

Yeah, I heard Cube speak on that a little bit.

Cube must really have something if the NBA's trying to shut him down like that.

They should just partner with him.

Yeah, I heard Cube speak on that a little bit.

Cube must really have something if the NBA's trying to shut him down like that.

They should just partner with him.
The fact he couldnt get a espn 2 slot during the summer but they show archery and dog competition let me know the fix was in

But yea that Megamind looking dude Adam Silver prolly trying to set up something like the Big 3 maybe for old retired players who are still a draw ie Vince Carter , Tracy McGrady and those types of guys

Or end of the bench dudes who never get no playing time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back