Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The older I get the more fascinated i become by the idea of a community letting felons and career criminals dictate to them what it means to be successful or thorough.

When you look at the amount of internet content or influencer content that revolves around career criminals dictating to a community, what’s the modes of operation.

I get why the kids are enamored by it, but I don’t get the amount of grown ass people being led around by the nose by these people.

The older I get the more fascinated i become by the idea of a community letting felons and career criminals dictate to them what it means to be successful or thorough.

When you look at the amount of internet content or influencer content that revolves around career criminals dictating to a community, what’s the modes of operation.

I get why the kids are enamored by it, but I don’t get the amount of grown ass people being led around by the nose by these people.

Interesting. Who are these career criminals you speak of?

I peeped that maybe a year ago.

Embarrassed it took me 37 years to figure that shit out. When you realize how many black people are under that spell it feels hopeless tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back