Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller – Midnight Black https://a.co/d/e30ZkK6

Ps5 controllers 50 bucks

Super fake

I think my cousins girlfriend spent $500 to $600 on the Beyoncé tickets last weekend.
IMG_5745.png
Nah it’s possible if you trying to do it big…. Factor in clothes, shoes , dinner , the merch prices were crazy …. Possibly flights hotels and transportation u can fuck around and spend 40k on the Beyoncé experience

View attachment 1153104
Nah it’s possible if you trying to do it big…. Factor in clothes, shoes , dinner , the merch prices were crazy …. Possibly flights hotels and transportation u can fuck around and spend 40k on the Beyoncé experience

Yeah all that extra shit

But just tickets alone is about what is posted

My cousin’s girlfriend with her friends all paid about $630 each, and you add all the extra hoopla and I can see it over $1000

The concert was in the same state they live in and not going another state or staying there all weekend

View attachment 1153104

Don't forget the possibility that he bought the tickets from one of those third party sites that put them supreme mark ups on the tickets.

About to bump some Tory Lanez one time for the last time before he goes to jail. Never was a big fan of his music, he just remade a lot of old stuff like Jacques (what happened to him). He did have some original songs though.

He shot Megan in the foot like some Eddie Murphy Harlem Nights shit, not cool

Some say the real story is Megan’s friend shot her in the foot and…… Tory picked up the gun???

Haven’t really heard of any new Megan music popping up any where. (Not like I was looking for it, I just miss all the ass shaking from her). It’s 100s of ass shakers and new female artists where the first thing they do or will be known for will be shaking their ass

Welp

I made a post that said "a lot of ABW niggas wouldn't have jumped in", a sub to @Inori hellczar and others

3 or 4 PROMINENT female posters liked the post to my surprise..

These sisters know some of y'all niggas ain't about shit and will not feel protected in real life

Nigga what 3 or 4 female posters liked it? Sounds like a lie. We got like two active women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back