Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres only one person throwing tantrums in here. Everybody else chillin
Nigga all you do is chill and pretend everything is ok... let's just be real you're just happy to be off your Island and here in America. That's why you undermine pro black thought. You don't give a shit, you made it where you want to be

But in a way @Disanthrope be right bout some niggas standing by and shit

Story time
One of
My last days going out in college we go out to the regular Thursday spot

Mind u we deep in there kicking it After the spot we see two Hispanics dudes squaring up so me and this dude who my roommate used to bring around us we get close to the action for a front row seat next thing u know one of the Hispanic homies get In the homie s face so homie snuffs and drops him and is promptly rushed by what seems to be an entire Hispanic fraternity

Like I said we was deep in there so as soon they rush the homie I get it in plus im expecting everyone to jump in ….. nope me and the homie are putting together our best Tyson impressions dropping fools left and right I look to see the so called homies on the side watching

Shit get broken up we all disperse as we walking off the Hispanic dudes run up on us I’m like shit fuck it let’s get if popping to my surprise these fools invite us to their after party I’m like nah we cool foh

I finally get to the crib and first thing one of my roommate says to me is yo u saved that boys life out there

I’m thinking like yo u was out there watching that shit ?

That night I realized not everybody that’s w u is with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back