Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how it goes, you become an adult and you move from where you grew up.
And again. That's why niggaz have no sense of community. Niggaz want to live around strangers and stay to themselves. Which is the exact opposite of unity.

But I'm sleep

Nah if a thread that empowers black people is be gonna be shut down I'm out of this shithole
Without getting too deep into it, you jumped the gun over a misunderstanding that was happening behind the scenes

All you had to do was wait a few min to let things play out

Without getting too deep into it, you jumped the gun over a misunderstanding that was happening behind the scenes

All you had to do was wait a few min to let things play out
I didn't misunderstand shit

You're not going to blame it on the weak memes or anything. There was no fighting and no derailment. This shit lowkey threatens y'all, just like not supporting the Democrats does

I noticed y'alls disinterest after the first day or two of the 2020 riots...

Yall would rather be ostriches about the most important issues that affect our community.

And again. That's why niggaz have no sense of community. Niggaz want to live around strangers and stay to themselves. Which is the exact opposite of unity.

But I'm sleep
You don't see the hypocrisy of preaching unity then shutting down a unifying thread for no reason?

I didn't misunderstand shit

You're not going to blame it on the weak memes or anything. There was no fighting and no derailment. This shit lowkey threatens y'all, just like not supporting the Democrats does

I noticed y'alls disinterest after the first day or two of the 2020 riots...

Yall would rather be ostriches about the most important issues that affect our community.
Brah

You're reading to respond and not reading to comprehend

I didn't say you misunderstood anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back