Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punk-ass kids.

Some loudmouth lil’ trollop with her man decided to perch up on my step. Didn’t even know this till my wife told me the chick said to my wife “did she have a badge” when wife asked if she was good after blocking her way into our place.

FOH, bih. Now we gotta call the people cause I’m to old to beat a muhfucka down, while catching a charge for loitering in my shit. The dude had NO spine, letting his lady run her fuckin mouth without simply getting up and walking her off.

FTK, B. Because they grow up and get hella disrespectful. 12 years in these boroughs, and never had to involve the law before.

The 25-year-old me would’ve went crazy. The 40-year-old me had to keep a clear head. Still pissed tho. 😡🤬

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Detroit...

download.gif

Punk-ass kids.

Some loudmouth lil’ trollop with her man decided to perch up on my step. Didn’t even know till my wife told me she said to my wife “did she have a badge” when wife asked if she was good.

FOH, bih. Now we gotta call the people cause I’m told to beat a muhfucka down for loitering in my shit. The dude had NO spine, letting his lady run her fuckin mouth without simply getting up and walking her off.

FTK, B. Because they grow up and get hella disrespectful. 12 years in these boroughs, and never had to involve the law before.

The 25-year-old me would’ve went crazy. The 40-year-old me had to keep a clear head. Still pissed tho. 😡🤬
This is why being in a neighborhood you still got pull in means something

I remember I was watching this video with someone one day and they said “oh shit, Mike got rhythm?”

And I’m like, ..it’s fucking Micheal Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back