Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry sis, that's not how men think. Deciding to not move there is based on emotions. Men are more Logical. The logical play would be to make sure he avoids her if he can help it...
I hear you but this situation is very different from just that general question.

Let me add this:

I move to a city in 2020. The ex and his wife move to the same city a few months later. I talk about moving my child to a certain school, the wife’s son now attends that school. Now my neighborhood is where you wanna live.

Let’s not even talk about me getting a new car and a few months later she got one just like mine.

Shit weird .

Let me add this:

I move to a city in 2020. The ex and his wife move to the same city a few months later. I talk about moving my child to a certain school, the wife’s son now attends that school. Now my neighborhood is where you wanna live.

Let’s not even talk about me getting a new car and a few months later she got one just like mine.

Shit weird .
Sounds like someone has a bit of an obsession😬

Sooooooo my bd's girlfriend got him admitted into the damn psych ward because he was cheating.
How'd she manage that?

thinking-gif-2018-1.gif

He was drunk, so she called the police and told them that he was saying that he didn't want to live and going to kill himself. She's a nurse so she knows what to say...
When a woman's fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back