Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooters shoot..
I’m at a detention center, old bolegged dude in work pants, a tank top, and one of those poker visor hats. He’s there getting shit situated with his his warrants and shit.

So fairly mature black public attorney is getting some shit straight for him. She comes to the lobby and hands him paper work and tells him what to do next.

He gives thanks and just as she’s walking away, he says “wait, wait, wait, wait one moment, there’s something wrong with this paper work”

She says what’s wrong

He says, “your personal number ain’t on here, so I can give you a call later”

She says, oh I’m married

Not even phased he says “you know I had to give a try mrs harris, you know I had to give it a try, aight have a nice day”

Shooters shot

1690992419376.jpeg

Me,..I’m Dennis Rodman

Shooters shoot..
I’m at a detention center, old bolegged dude in work pants, a tank top, and one of those poker visor hats. He’s there getting shit situated with his his warrants and shit.

So fairly mature black public attorney is getting some shit straight for him. She comes to the lobby and hands him paper work and tells him what to do next.

He gives thanks and just as she’s walking away, he says “wait, wait, wait, wait one moment, there’s something wrong with this paper work”

She says what’s wrong

He says, “your personal number ain’t on here, so I can give you a call later”

She says, oh I’m married

Not even phased he says “you know I had to give a try mrs harris, you know I had to give it a try, aight have a nice day”

Shooters shot

View attachment 1147378

Me,..I’m Dennis Rodman
I thought you left.

I make fun of my mom for cooking like she's still in the 3rd world but this cow foot soup she made for me is just... NIGGA!

2wlbjd.gif
I was curious to see if cow foot was a thing or if my mom just wild trash but it's a real thing and even has health benefits. I just wrote down her recipe off gp. We keeping this 3rd world gem.

I started hating in my teens when I found out the meat was cow foot but this shit ain't never not slapped tho. Nah they got me. They got me.

Literally put a foot in that mf. 😤

I make fun of my mom for cooking like she's still in the 3rd world but this cow foot soup she made for me is just... NIGGA!

View attachment 1147529
I was curious to see if cow foot was a thing or if my mom just wild trash but it's a real thing and even has health benefits. I just wrote down her recipe off gp. We keeping this 3rd world gem.

I started hating in my teens when I found out the meat was cow foot but this shit ain't never not slapped tho. Nah they got me. They got me.

Literally put a foot in that mf. 😤
Nigga, what?
830271D1-9D0A-4478-B9CC-F713F46C017C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back