Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I associate my job with negative thoughts or maybe I’m just sad summer is over.

I walked in this mf feeling decent. Now, I feel ugh. I been eating okay all summer, now I wanna eat shit off three menus.

I lived close to the seaport. It needed a refresher for YEARS! Shit was stale af growing up. It was a vibe tho and a hangout spot but as with most of city its a tourist land now.
It definitely needed fixing. But they made sure to keep the niggas out and it worked. That place has no character now. The mall is gone. No food court, no Sharpers Image, and no night clubs.

PayDay Friday nights was the best. A lot of City workers hung out there after work.
I have so many great memories.

Almost shed a tear looking all the new stuff.

Seaport was the Last of a dying breed

I think I associate my job with negative thoughts or maybe I’m just sad summer is over.

I walked in this mf feeling decent. Now, I feel ugh. I been eating okay all summer, now I wanna eat shit off three menus.

Well, summer don't end until September so turn that frown upside down.

On Thursday, Georgia Department of Natural Resources officials told Channel 2 Action News that they received word of a man who was shocked near Lanier Beach South Road in Forsyth County.

According to the investigation, a 24-year-old man, later identified as Thomas Milner, jumped off a dock into the lake and was shocked by electricity in the water.

The Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office said a family friend tried to get him out of the water using a ladder but was unsuccessful.

According to deputies, neighbors took over a boat to Thomas and another person jumped in the water to help him. That person described to officials a burning sensation he recognized as an electric shock.

He reportedly swam ashore, turned off the power box, and returned to the water, ultimately pulling Milner onto the dock.
Like when Ruth electrocuted her uncle and that other guy in Ozarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back