Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I feel bad when my barber asks if I want his bum ass 2nd chair barber to give me a cut and I say no but no today. It's raining and my stomach hurt. Fuck out my face with that bullshit today nigga. Hurry up and finish the cut you on.

Talking ass Jamaican. That's another thing about this nigga. He talk too much and make the shit take longer than it needs to be 🤣 my head is looking crazy so I just gotta wait.

Usually I feel bad when my barber asks if I want his bum ass 2nd chair barber to give me a cut and I say no but no today. It's raining and my stomach hurt. Fuck out my face with that bullshit today nigga. Hurry up and finish the cut you on.

Talking ass Jamaican. That's another thing about this nigga. He talk too much and make the shit take longer than it needs to be 🤣 my head is looking crazy so I just gotta wait.
The stories my sister tells me about her clients

Niggas really do be niggin when it comes to haircuts

13 million pairs of eyes and growing.

My media company is killing it.

Next up, meeting with a company that gets 750k pair of eyes around just Christmas.

Man 2024….smdh

I think imma giveaway like 5 big screen tvs for the holidays.
“Why you ain’t promoting my podcast, Jody!”

You lucky you still have barber issues.

Me on the other hand, no point of me going to a barber anymore.

200w (15).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back