Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao have you heard of the rise of fake podcast? Didnt even know it was thing til this popped on my feed but it’s hilariously sad.

BRAH

What in all the fucks

I literally jumped to a point in the video where she was explaining what the fake podcast is and brah...gen z is fucking cooked out here

How could they have tried to make it look more futuristic it was 1986. Most people didn't even understand what a computer was. What were they supposed to imagine?

Weird thing to pick at but let me go back to minding my own business.
‘79. Not ‘86.

World's most dangerous occupation??

Chef for Democrats.

Cause history repeated itself.

‘Clinton’s personal chef ‘accidentally’ drowned too’: Missing paddleboarder identified as Obama’s personal chef, sparking accusations online​

Campbell’s death comes just eight years after Walter Scheib, who served as the White House Executive Chef from 1994 to 2005, was found partially submerged in a ravine in the New Mexico mountains on June 21, 2015.

RIP to both of em'.

I can’t even tell what be going on in this world anymore.

Went to the doctor and they had to take blood. So the nurse found my vein but I think it went in sideways cause she had to turn the needle to get to the vein which was an additional pinch.

She says she’s sorry for the pain, I say oh nah I’m fine wit needles. She says yea but it could have hurt. I said “plenty of things hurt, I’m good.”

She goes, oooooh look at yooooou,

Like I’m some kid that dressed himself, what was that? Then she started asking personal questions and I’m wondering if she’s flirting or just being nice.

Anyway, found out my blood pressure is high.

I can’t even tell what be going on in this world anymore.

Went to the doctor and they had to take blood. So the nurse found my vein but I think it went in sideways cause she had to turn the needle to get to the vein which was an additional pinch.

She says she’s sorry for the pain, I say oh nah I’m fine wit needles. She says yea but it could have hurt. I said “plenty of things hurt, I’m good.”

She goes, oooooh look at yooooou,

Like I’m some kid that dressed himself, what was that? Then she started asking personal questions and I’m wondering if she’s flirting or just being nice.

Anyway, found out my blood pressure is high.
She couldve been flirting and being nice.

Did the woman ever respond to that tiktok you sent her?

Tafari was supposed to be a good swimmer. Supposed to be.

9050d4fd-58a6-457b-9935-c705c5ee82fc.PNG

I stand behind you. That video deserved an instant response.
Damn right it did. However when I back tracked. The video she had initially sent me was a turtle in a sink that some how jumps and throats the faucet while the water is running and is bobbing up and down. And the caption says, “when she proves she wasn’t fronting about her skills”

I thought we were just sharing videos so I shared the one you saw. Now I’m realizing that maybe that initial video was supposed to get a different response from me, which is why I didn’t get a response.

Still though, it deserved a reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back