Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just not that serious to me.

Just a harmless prank.

Nothing more, nothing less.
It's not serious to you cause you're not a woman athlete who constantly takes the back seat to men athletes

They are trying to play professionally while trying to leverage every dollar they can.

Whether you agree they should be paid what the men are is irrelevant but the larger point is they are out there trying to grow the brand and this dumb ass didn't help highlight ANY of that

@Dwayne I would definitely donate once you get everything together.
You are amazing

We are working on it after practice today to talk with the kids about their choices of gear they want.

But we did decide to go only with one bag for them because the other is to small for their gear.

Most of the kids already said both hoodies but we trying to double check for them.

We should be done by end of week to get everything in order to make it legit for those that want to donate

It's not serious to you cause you're not a woman athlete who constantly takes the back seat to men athletes

They are trying to play professionally while trying to leverage every dollar they can.

Whether you agree they should be paid what the men are is irrelevant but the larger point is they are out there trying to grow the brand and this dumb ass didn't help highlight ANY of that

Never thought he was trying to help.

'Don't think he really meant any harm either.

Never thought he was trying to help.

'Don't think he really meant any harm either.
That's precisely the point DE

If he was gonna do something with that 15 secs, how about you be a super fan for the home team.

Talk about what made you buy the 4 seats or some shit. Anything to be an ambassador for professional women's basketball. I mean, since you giving up time out of your free from slavery day.

Could've parlayed that into a bigger bag but he rather be known for being a claffy for some YouTube/tik Tok clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back