Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that shit was lame as hell. And he got himself banned from nba games as well for his trouble. Eediyat.

No doubt.

The funny part to me wasn't even him doing that stunt.

What got me is how sensitive the coach or whoever dude was to him doing it.

I mean, if you're coaching, you're not supposed to be paying attention to anything going on in the stands.........unless a heckler gets out of pocket or something.

So, stunt or not, why was coach letting himself get gaslit over something going on in the stands..........when dude wasn't even doing anything to him?

To top it off................the youtube dude bought all 4 of those seats, so............if he's a paying customer.........he should be able to do whatever he wants as long as he's not directly interfering with the game.

Basically, for me, it was the reaction more than anything else.

Dude might even have a lawsuit on his hands because, technically, he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Certainly not anything extreme enough to get him banned from all WNBA and NBA games.

No doubt.

I mean, if you're coaching, you're not supposed to be paying attention to anything going on in the stands.........unless a heckler gets out of pocket or something.

So, stunt or not, why was coach letting himself get gaslit over something going on in the stands..........when dude wasn't even doing anything to him?

To top it off................the youtube dude bought all 4 of those seats, so............if he's a paying customer.........he should be able to do whatever he wants as long as he's not directly interfering with the game.

Dude might even have a lawsuit on his hands because, technically, he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Certainly not anything extreme enough to get him banned from all WNBA and NBA games.
No brah... Just no to all of this

Buying all 4 seats doesn't grant you the right to be a tool

Fuck him

No doubt.

It was an all star game. The coach isn't really there to coach its just a formality and acknowledgement their team has the best record in their conference.

Shit was corny plain and simple.

He has no lawsuit on his hands. Fohwtbs.

I just realized I've never heard the entirety of Wu Block.

I was in that same boat like three months ago. I saw an old interview with Sheek and Ghost about it and was like "Oh shit, I forgot to check that album out."

It was pretty good. It's always nice when you somehow get a chance to go hear some good old shit that you missed out on when it came out.

It was an all star game. The coach isn't really there to coach its just a formality and acknowledgement their team has the best record in their conference.

Shit was corny plain and simple.

He has no lawsuit on his hands. Fohwtbs.

I don't think he'd sue, but there really wasn't any legal justification to have him banned from the games.

The fact that it was an All-Star game actually makes it worse.

Nothing on the line, all entertainment.........yet dude's in his feelings over somebody acting like they're sleeping.

C'mon bruh.

What he did wasn't even that serious.
Let's stop patting fuck niggas on the back. We don't need niggas like jideon. And need to normalize getting him and mfs like him out of as many of our spaces as possible if they can't act like semi decent human beings.

Dude wanted to embarrass those girls in their moment for what? Cause he purchased a ticket. Nah he's a pos.

Last edited:
Let's stop patting fuck niggas on the back. We don't need niggas like jideon. And need to normalize getting him and mfs like him out of as many of our spaces as possible if they can't act like semi decent human beings.

Dude wanted to embarrass those girls in their moment for what? Cause he purchased a ticket. Nah he's a pos.

This isn't about him, as much as it is about how the WNBA reacted to him.

Now they've opened the floodgates for more people to troll them.

C'mon bruh.

What he did wasn't even that serious.
It cost him ____ to buy those seats to try and go viral

It costs you nothing to be a good person and a non cornball

He was better off buying the tickets and donating them to people that actually wanted to be there.

This isn't about him, as much as it is about how the WNBA reacted to him.

Now they've opened the floodgates for more people to troll them.
We gotta get you out of VA my man

Man shut up deadeye you didn't keep this energy when lizzo had her ass out.

It cost him ____ to buy those seats to try and go viral

It costs you nothing to be a good person and a non cornball

He was better off buying the tickets and donating them to people that actually wanted to be there.

It's just not that serious to me.

Just a harmless prank.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You and I don't always agree but we're 100 here. Why would anyone praise a dude for this shit. It's not that what he did a big deal. The problem is that his antics are meant solely to disrespect and degrade. What's praiseworthy about that?

You're free to dislike the WNBA and you can disagree with their assessment of their product and their opinions on how much they deserve to get compensated. That's fine. At the end of the day, they are still out their performing and doing their jobs. There's no reason for a clown to go out of his way to try and trash them.

You and I don't always agree but we're 100 here. Why would anyone praise a dude for this shit. It's not that what he did a big deal. The problem is that his antics are meant solely to disrespect and degrade. What's praiseworthy about that?

You're free to dislike the WNBA and you can disagree with their assessment of their product and their opinions on how much they deserve to get compensated. That's fine. At the end of the day, they are still out their performing and doing their jobs. There's no reason for a clown to go out of his way to try and trash them.

Nobody's quote/unquote.........."praising"............him though.

At least I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back