Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m only 20 minutes in, and ima telling all you niggaz, y’all gotta check out “they cloned Tyrone” on Neflix

This the type of fucking shit I’m talking bout. Ion know who made this shit but they finally got it right.

Check dis shit the fuck out

:niggaa:

I’m only 20 minutes in, and ima telling all you niggaz, y’all gotta check out “they cloned Tyrone” on Neflix

This the type of fucking shit I’m talking bout. Ion know who made this shit but they finally got it right.

Check dis shit the fuck out

:niggaa:
Bro, I saw the trailer and it instantly felt like it was my type of movie. I'm gonna watch it tonight, looks too dope.

Bro, I saw the trailer and it instantly felt like it was my type of movie. I'm gonna watch it tonight, looks too dope.
Shit is so good, just finished it. It’s good through out and you can tell by some of the moments that there was more black people in the writing room than anything else. This shit was on some Keenan Ivory Wayans in the 90s level of relatability. Where all the jokes land, and there’s one joke at the end during a news segment that’s gonna put you on the floor.

Even though I mentioned jokes it’s more than jokes, a lot of messages in the movie too. I just hope people understand the messages and not take the science fiction at face value and think “they telling us the real truth through the media”..hate people like that. It’s called impactful moments you can relate to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back