Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABW help me out, I don’t be up on shit, I’m mad late right?

Where did the Bailey sisters come from?

I only heard of the acting one when she was gonna be in little mermaid, what was she doing before that?

Then I heard of the singing one because of social media clowning her for being sexually suggestive in her music seemingly abandoning a more innocent style of music.

What’s a song that I might have heard from her that I wouldn’t have know was her.

Where these women came from?

I only heard of the acting one when she was gonna be in little mermaid, what was she doing before that?

Then I heard of the singing one because of social media clowning her for being sexually suggestive in her music seemingly abandoning a more innocent style of music.

What’s a song that I might have heard from her that I wouldn’t have know was her.

Beyonce put them on. They started on some teeny shit then chloe turnt bad girl on the solo

Chloe the baddest in the game, her body is outrageous, that's all i got

They’re a group. They both can sing heavenly.

Here’s a song that was popular from them.

Just seen an interview w Chloe talking bout Franklin Saint had to really help her w the sex scene in that weird show….. cuz she s not really that experienced

And wonders why her thot turn is not moving the needle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back