Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I be overthinking until I piss myself off. Then, I can’t pop off because I know I was overthinking.
Just like me, fr. Why do you think I didn't come back into the Relationship thread the other night?

Maaaybe I saw some shit that wasn't there. Perhaps I connected some dots that didn't really need to be connected, lol. 😅

Just like me, fr. Why do you think I didn't come back into the Relationship thread the other night?

Maaaybe I saw some shit that wasn't there. Perhaps I connected some dots that didn't really need to be connected, lol. 😅
Oh disregard what I just asked then.

True, but Jay-Z and TI were never promoting the drug dealer lifestyle the way the chicks are promoting that city girl lifestyle.

I'm not saying you're completely wrong, but I do thing there is a difference between how the two things were promoted. Even in that clip, the chick was like "Yeah, being a city girl is good. I just don't want my daughter to be that." Jay and TI were never in interviews saying being a drug dealer is good.

LMAO cmon man.

LMAO cmon man.

If you got clips of Jay or TI saying that drug dealing is good and that young black men should do it, put them up.

Again, I'm not just talking about the music. These chicks are actually saying being a City Girl is good. You might argue that Jay and TI's music promoted that lifestyle, which is debatable, but to my knowledge they've never told anyone it was a good thing. In fact, in interviews they have usually said it wasn't right.

blaffy wanted me to start at midnight Eastern so, let’s see what it looks like in here when morning gets reposted or shared for a day

Let’s grow as a community and learn about each other guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back