Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's all well and good, but what are they offering us though?

People talk about us getting reparations over here, but the first place we should be getting reparations from is the people who sold us into slavery to begin with.

Doesn't necessarily have to be money either.

It could be land, citizenship.......anything to help us establish a home there.

People talk about us getting reparations over here, but the first place we should be getting reparations from is the people who sold us into slavery to begin with.

Land? Lmao. If I was a citizen of the country I would want to riot on whoever come to my country and are just given land if I didn’t have any

Last edited:
Cleaning my house and I found my anti depressants that I lost. I forgot how it felt to feel like life is worth living.

Anyway, went to the new African American museum today. Apparently slavery is the only thing to ever happen to black people, slavery and Jim Crow and nothing else. Wasn’t any black hands in the making of that soup..don’t recommend.

Then I went to a Cuban restaurant, I should’ve just order the one thing i knew how to pronounce but nah, i wanted to be bold and ended up with a dish that had so many flavors I almost threw up from the after taste.

Then I got a cake to go, got home and found out it was an ice cream cake..😒

Spent 1600 on a mattress..

But you know what..

☺️ Nothing beats Zoloft

Lol you think they got records? What tribe is going to pay or has the ability they just as oppressed as us. The opp is white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back