Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

He said he was being gently and gave her the 2 - 5 Glizzy Thrashing. He said if it’s a next time he going up to a 7

But I know you ABW boys don’t play that weak shit. You tell that man to go 10 or above always, Glizzy thrashing your wife / girlfriend

She ain’t spank him but he’s getting stronger while being taught a lesson
These punishments are commonly used among African parents. Ask any African person who was punished this way and they’ll let you know it hurts a lot, especially for a child. It’s not gentle parenting. Emotionally stupid black parents are the worst.

Regardless

Oprah is connected to this abuse shit too many times and stay trying to out black men while skipping her white friends.

Either stay consistent or clean up ya closet
I wasn’t really speaking about Oprah connection at all, as I was trying to figure out who the guy is.

These punishments are commonly used among African parents. Ask any African person who was punished this way and they’ll let you know it hurts a lot, especially for a child. It’s not gentle parenting. Emotionally stupid black parents are the worst.
Lol. She told that lil nigga to get in horse stance. It's just something they make kids do in karate class or gym

Karate teacher used to have us doing that as punishment and I'd be farting the whole time. He kicked me out to class. Told my parents to keep the money. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back