Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao ayo he said nice calfs or like something else
He was like

"Bruh I know you ain't get calves like that just walking around, you stay in the gym don't you? "

I was like " naw nigga, you looking too long"

He all " man, c'mon man it ain't like that"

I'm like " I don't give a fuck... You still looking too long"

Then everybody wanna start calling my name like I'm geeking.. the nigga outside looking at niggaz legs n shit

He was like

"Bruh I know you ain't get calves like that just walking around, you stay the m in the gym don't you? "

Then everybody wanna start calling my name like I'm geeking.. the nigga outside looking at niggaz legs n shit

Lol ayo I’m waab

He was like

"Bruh I know you ain't get calves like that just walking around, you stay the m in the gym don't you? "

He was about to invite himself to your next workout session Smmfh

Would you move in a house with weird architecture That was obviously a tribute to pagan ritual?

I like the witches house from the movie, Hansel and Gretel?

I really liked her house

He was about to invite himself to your next workout session Smmfh
Yo I started roasting that nigga so hard.... We were out there dying...

I'm like, y'all telling me to chill, this nigga out here checking whole niggaz out bold as hell... This ain't the neighborhood for that bullshit... If that's your shit, that's your shit.... Just take that shit where it's better received....

Bout to fuck up his whole day cuz he tryna be cute.... Man fuck outta here 😫🤦🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back