Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like alot of it. cuz it aint for me..

how yall not understanding this concept lol
Todays music is not for our generation 35+ or as young as 30+. That is okay we had our time, it has faded, and now it’s their time. Their time will fade and it will be the kids in 3rd grade right now lmfao. 30 - 32 are still kind of holding on to some of todays music, and that’s okay. Todays male rappers I seriously don’t know who these lil dudes are. They could really be someone college kids are really bumping to their way to class. Lil$hit500 may be killing it out here and I never heard one song. Todays female rappers I can’t listen to them they are not for me. I just mute Megan the stallion or that red headed Afro girl and just fap to their music videos *buying lotion now* I can’t stand it but I know it’s not for me. Since January 2023 I really haven’t had an album to listen to. I have been listening to more podcast and old songs. This very week I have been listening to Lupe Fiasco a lot, I was always a fan of his music. Other than that it’s been mixes from SoundCloud called soulecltion and some old Ginuwine.
kanye-west-stare.gif

Having grown up skinny as hell all thru to my mid 20's...it still boggles my mind to hear someone greet me as "Sup big man" when they see me.
SAME

Yesterday this garbage man/ trucker said wazzup big guy, you want to drive trucks. Just talking to me to get a CDL and saying you are a big dude, they will hire you quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back