Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best angle to see if he hit her while smacking her hand away or the force of him swatting her hand away made her hit herself

LOL at the article repeatedly mentioning her using a British accent though

to you.

the older generation aint like alot of our shit either.

Yall just need to come to terms with the fact that the shit aint for yall no more

That’s something I’ve learned as I’ve gotten older. A lot of the music isn’t catered to 30 year olds and older and I understand that. Some don’t

Has anyone ever had the audacity to ask you for a kidney? How quickly did you change your phone number afterwards?​

Why do family members think just cos they are going to die without a kidney, it’s an excuse to ask you for one?

Look into your heart. It's trash, brother.
Todays music is not for our generation 35+ or as young as 30+. That is okay we had our time, it has faded, and now it’s their time. Their time will fade and it will be the kids in 3rd grade right now lmfao. 30 - 32 are still kind of holding on to some of todays music, and that’s okay. Todays male rappers I seriously don’t know who these lil dudes are. They could really be someone college kids are really bumping to their way to class. Lil$hit500 may be killing it out here and I never heard one song. Todays female rappers I can’t listen to them they are not for me. I just mute Megan the stallion or that red headed Afro girl and just fap to their music videos *buying lotion now* I can’t stand it but I know it’s not for me. Since January 2023 I really haven’t had an album to listen to. I have been listening to more podcast and old songs. This very week I have been listening to Lupe Fiasco a lot, I was always a fan of his music. Other than that it’s been mixes from SoundCloud called soulecltion and some old Ginuwine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back